iPhone 7 vs Samsung galaxy S7 Comparison
iPhone 7 vs Samsung galaxy S7
It is well-known that Apples’s new asset is introduced against Samsung’s S7 and S7 edge. iPhone 7 is apple’s 10th anniversary iPhone with new specifications and newly introduced features. Samsung; The greatest rival of Apple has it’s S7 released which was the leading cellphone of 2016, but, can it still maintain it’s lead (after the release of iPhone 7) or is it gonna lose? Let’s find out! Now we figure out, Which is the Best Cell Phone. iPhone 7 or Samsung galaxy S7?
Major specs of iPhone 7 and S7:-
Samsung Galaxy S7
- Display: 5.1in Super AMOLED 2560×1440 pixels (QHD), 577ppi (Galaxy S7 edge: 5.5in, 534ppi)
- Storage: 32GB/64GB onboard , microSD slot
- CPU and RAM: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820/Samsung Exynos 8890 processor (region dependent), 4GB RAM
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Rear Camera: 12.2MP, f/1.7 aperture, 1.4um pixels, dual-pixel 100% phase detection sensor
- IP68 water and dust proofing (1.5m submersion up to 30 minutes)
- Battery: 3,000mAh (Galaxy S7 edge: 3,600mAh) NON-removable
- Display: 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch 3D Touch, 1334×750 and 1920×1080 pixel resolutions, wide colour gamut
- Storage: 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB
- CPU and RAM: A10 Fusion processor, 3GB RAM
- Front Camera: 7MP with wide angle lens
- Rear Camera: Dual-lens 12MP – telephoto and wide-angle (for the Plus model), 4K video recording, optical image stabilization, /1.8 aperture, new 6-element lens, new image signal processor, quad-LED flash with flicker sensor
- NO headphone jack, Lightning port, Stereo speakers
- IP67 water and dust proofing
- Capacitive Home key with Haptic engine
Samsung takes some of these round on it’s side with it’s AMOLED technology with 2.4 inch larger screen as compared to iPhone 7. IP68 water and dust proofing technology again wins it’s supporters’ heart as Apple provides IP67 water and dust proofing tech. As we all know Apple does not use snapdragon processor but it’s new A10 fusion chip set is just amazing which boosts with 3 GB RAM and promises to only use one fifth of the battery which gives it 40% power over as compared to previous generations’ A9 chip set.
So, i guess it’s a tie for software and Samsung wins for screen and water and dust proofing technology.
Storage and capacity :-
Well, iPhone’s internal storage is undoubtedly more than S7 as it starts from 64 and ends at 256 GB and S7 has only 16 and 64 GB of internal storage. This can be a tie if users wish to do so as S7 has micro SD card slot unlike iPhone 7. So, this can be a tie as we can see how SD cards are cheap these days.
Well, Apple takes this round because of it’s 7 MP front camera as Samsung only has 5 MP of front camera. Apple’s rear camera is also a new addition to the APPLE CONFIGURATIONS because of it’s dual lens 12Mp front camera. Samsung has 12.2 MP rear camera but dual lens is something new and may undoubtedly be better than Samsung’s 12.2 MP rear camera.
Headphone jack; was the change good or was it a draw back?:-
Well, as we all know Apple’s iPhone 7 comes without it’s headphone jack, but, is this change good? Of course not, Apple firstly doesn’t give high battery life as Samsung and as we all know, using stuff with Bluetooth consumes more battery, less battery results in more charge less work. this drawback does not make apple an ideal phone for travelling long distances and can be known as a major drawback for Apple in this field. Samsung simply wins.
Design and Display:-
Samsung’s S6 and S7’s design is not different but the question is why should it? It’s so freaking marvelous that way with it’s glass coated back cover a shiny front makes it an addition to the class. Samsung did reintroduced it’s water and dust proofing, thus making it better than it’s predecessor. Display of Samsung is world famous because of it’s universally acclaimed AMOLED technology which is enhanced making the display more sharper and brighter.
iPhone’s design hasn’t changed much than iPhone 6s either except for it’s Haptic’s capacitive touch. Other than that, antenna bands have been moved. This isn’t a great change to the phone, the great change is that Apple finally introduces water and dust proofing to an iPhone which means there would be no death call for iPhone 7 if it falls into the tub or pool full of water.
Though Apple uses same resolution but enhances brightness by 25%. This round too, is a tie.. Though, Samsung wins technically from Apple due to more wins but no doubt Apple users won’t be worried about it because of Apple’s ease of use.